APS Lighting & Safety
The APS LF46S Series is an energy-saving, low-maintenance LED flood/area light that provides a stable and comfortable lighting spread for safe and efficient work conditions.
This light fixture is built tough with a corrosion-resistant aluminium housing, IP67 protection making it suitable for heavy industrial lighting applications in ports, wharfs, mines, workshops / warehouses and other industrial operations with a 5 year warranty.
APS LF46S Series LED Flood Light Features & Benefits ▲
- Reliable, long-life, energy efficient, and environmentally friendly LEDs.
- High efficient heat dissipation design.
- Optimal oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, fully sealed driver, suitable for high salinity applications.
- Equipped with a waterproof and breathable valve to balance the temperature and pressure inside and outside the cavity to protect the LED light source device.
- Trunnion bracket adjustable from 0° to 180° (5° per grid).
- PWM / 0-10V / time control, dimming control are optional. (Special order)
- Comes standard with safety chain.
APS LF46S Series LED Flood Light Specifications ▲
|Colour Temperatures||5700K, 4000K, 2700K|
|Light Efficiency||140 Lu/W (5700K), 130 Lu/W (4000K), 130 Lu/W (2700K)|
|CRI||Ra≥70 (5700K), Ra≥70 (4000K), Ra≥80 (2700K)|
|Beam Patterns||15° (N = Narrow beam), 25° (M = Medium flood), 60° (F = Flood)|
|Voltage||120-277V AC (50Hz / 60Hz)|
|Power||70W, 100W, 135W, 150W, 200W|
|Standards Compliance||CE, RCM E1496 (pending)|
|EMC||IEC61000-4-2 Contact discharge: ±8K Air discharge: ±15KV, IEC61000-4-3 800~1000MHz 10V/m, IEC61000-4-4 ±2KV, IEC61000-4-5, L-N: ±2KV L,N-PE: ±4KV, IEC61000-4-6 0.15~80MHz 10V/m, EN55015 Class C|
|Working Temperature||-40˚C ~ +50˚C (Over temperature protection)|
|PF, Salt Spray||>0.9, ISO9227 720h|
|IK Rate||IEC62262 IK08|
|Weight||8 kg (17.64 lbs)|
|LED Lifespan||60,000 Hours|
APS LF46S Series LED Flood Light Specifications Flyer (PDF) ▲
Applications: Ports, wharfs, mines, workshops / warehouses and perimeter lighting
APS LF46S Series LED Flood Light Parts Enquiry ▲
70W, 120-277VAC, 5500K-6000K, 60° Flood, M20 cable gland
100W, 120-277VAC, 5500K-6000K, 60° Flood, M20 cable gland
135W, 120-277VAC, 5500K-6000K, 60° Flood, M20 cable gland
150W, 120-277VAC, 5500K-6000K, 60° Flood, M20 cable gland
200W, 120-277VAC, 5500K-6000K, 60° Flood, M20 cable gland