Women’s specific design for women’s specific fit. Same great construction details as our Men’s Alpha jacket (Note: does not have a chest pocket).
Some situations are more demanding, so you demand more from your gear. The Exxtreme™ jacket has Rip-Stop Nomex® reinforcement patches on the forearm and the shoulder area for increased wear resistance. Jacket also has zippers in the armpit area for increased ventilation options. Made in the USA.
DragonWear™ by True North provides lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that’s fire resistant. The permanent protection won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
DragonWear Exxtreme™ Jacket / Womens Features & Benefits ▲
- Rip-Stop Nomex® reinforcing patches
- Pit-Zip armpit ventilation
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Full-length zip front with stand-up collar
- Drop-tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Extra long sleeve for better reach
- EN ISO 11612 (2008) Standard
- IEC 61482-1-2 Standard
- Nomex® Tech Specs
Fire-resistant and Wind-resistant Nomex® IIIA Fleece, Rip-Stop Nomex®, Nomex® woven pocketing, YKK® Nomex zipper, Nomex® thread
XS – 5XL (Tall Sizes Available) Additional cost for Tall & sizes above XL