The Antimicrobial Light provides effective illumination and kills1 viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts, mold. This includes killing2 98% of SARS-CoV-2. Additional features include easy installation and wiring, clear polycarbonate lens, bright/dim modes and a compact flush-mount design.
1Testing on a non-enveloped virus (MS2 bacteriophage) showed a 97.12% reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 8 hours on hard surfaces. Testing on SARS-CoV-2 (enveloped virus) showed a 96.76% reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 8 hours on hard surfaces. Testing on MRSA and E. coli showed 90%+ reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 24 hours on hard surfaces.
2Testing on SARS-CoV-2 (enveloped virus) showed a 98.45% reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 4 hours on hard surfaces.
1, 2Results may vary depending on the amount of light that is reaching the surfaces in the space where the product is installed and the length of time of exposure. Use of Vyv antimicrobial light is not intended to replace manual cleaning and disinfection practices.
ECCO Antimicrobial Light Features & Benefits ▲
- Features a tough polycarbonate lens and easy installation with a flushmount design
- Vyv technology kills viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts, mold
- Creates an inhospitable environment for bacteria and microbe growth while providing effective white lighting for use around people and animals
- Fits in a standard 7.0” cutout
- For optimal antimicrobial capability, replace all passenger area lighting fixtures with Antimicrobial Light devices
- Internationally certified by IEC 62471
ECCO Antimicrobial Light Specifications ▲
|Connector||Bare Leads or Deutsch|
|Approval||KKK-A 1822F, AMD, IEC, UL|
ECCO Antimicrobial Light Specifications Flyer (PDF) ▲
Width: 9" (228.6 mm), Height: 9" (228.6 mm), Depth: 0.5" (12.7 mm)
ECCO Antimicrobial Light Parts Enquiry ▲
12-24V DC, 1.5A, 48 LEDs, Bare Leads, White Illumination Color
12-24V DC, 1.5A, 48 LEDs, Deutsch, White Illumination Color