Putco’s Silver-Lux LED H4 bulb is a cost-effective option for fleet managers looking to replace the existing halogen bulbs in their light vehicles. While not approved for ADR, ECE or DOT, the bulbs are an ideal solution for mine site-only vehicles, with a powerful 4000 lumen output (H4 Only) on high beam that replaces the need for costly driving lights.
This significant increase in light output over conventional halogen bulbs alleviates the need for expensive work lights being fitted to the vehicle, providing a significant cost saving. The Silver-Lux bulbs feature a clockable collar, which allows you to adjust the light beam, as well as Putco’s patented 100 per cent copper weave cloth heat-sink, which provides effective heat dissipation to allow the LED to operate more efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Newest & most advanced LED Kit available in the world.
- Custom designed aluminum tower
- High-power Philips Lumileds with 4000 Lumens light output on dual filament high beam operation at 6500K
- Clockable collar which allows you to adjust the light beam.
- Features Putco’s exclusive patented, 100% copper weave cloth heat-sink.
- Smaller and fully enclosed driver and harness assembly
- 2 Year Warranty
- Anti-flicker Included.
- Works on any 12VDC power source
- Made in America.
Putco Silver-Lux Bulbs Parts Enquiry ▲
Silver-Lux – 289004
Silver-Lux – 289005
Silver-Lux – 289006
Silver-Lux – 289007
Silver-Lux – 289012
Silver-Lux – 280004
Silver-Lux – 280007
Silver-Lux – 280H13
Silver-Lux – 280010
Silver-Lux – 280011