True North Gear
Protective fire-resistant (FR) clothing for firefighters, welders / boilermakers, and personnel that require high thermal protection.
The True North Wildland Pant is an NFPA 1977-compliant pant constructed from inherently flame-resistant fabrics and is designed for use by wildland firefighters and any personnel that need to be safeguarded from thermal or fire exposure.
This new-for-2020 pant has been designed to provide a true performance fit for a full range of motion and more durable exterior. The Tru-Fit™ micro adjustable waistband ensures the perfect fit, while extra-large gusseted cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures and slash-styled front pocket provide increased functionality.
Available in Plus or Pro
The pant comes in two versions – Plus and Pro, The “Plus” version is constructed with 6.0 oz Tecasafe® FR fabric and the “Pro” is made with 7.0 oz Nomex® FR fabric.
Features and Benefits
- New for 2020 – Re-engineered performance fit for a full range of motion
- Inherent flame resistance
- NFPA 1977 certified garment
- Tru-fit™ micro adjustable waist band for a custom fit
- Extra large gusseted cargo pockets with hook & loop closure. Designed to prevent snagging.
- Fully adjustable ankle straps with hook and loop to keep dirt out
- Self locking full metal zipper
- Slash-style front pockets for easy access
- Large back pockets with flap and hook and loop closure
- Heavy duty bar tacks at stress points for rugged wear
- This pant trusted materials combine with innovative features
Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2
Available Sizes (size/length):
SM 28, SM 30, SM 32, SM 34, SM 36
MD 28, MD 30, MD 32, MD 34, MD 36
LG 28, LG 30, LG 32, LG 34, LG 36
XL 28, XL 30, XL 32, XL 34, XL 36
2XL 28, 2XL 30, 2XL 32, 2XL 34, 2XL 36
Please contact us for your size.
Applications: Firefighters, emergency services, welders / boilermakers, and personnel that require high thermal protection.