Cole Hersee Co.
Features and Benefits
- Protects vehicles against tampering, theft and battery drain.
- Switch protects from hazards during vehicle servicing and provides an effective emergency power cutoff. Can be used in both positive or in negative path applications.
- Built-in lockout satisfies OSHA requirements for an energy isolation device.
- 400A continuous at 12V DC — 3000A intermittent at 12V DC (15 sec on 5 min off)
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP68 – switch can be mounted in exposed locations
- Built-in lockout satisfies OSHA requirements for an energy isolation device
- Large red knob is easy to operate with gloves
- Large divider on base prevents accidental shorting of high energy cables.
Cole Hersee 400A Sealed Master Disconnect Switch Specifications
Applications: Heavy-duty mining and construction vehicles, Off-road vehicles