APS Lighting & Safety Products is a specialised and innovative heavy equipment and industrial supplier of Lighting and Safety Products. APS has the capability to provide complete site and project optimized lighting and safety product plans.
APS has been servicing the international mining, industrial and port markets in the North & Central America, South America, Australia and SE Asia since 1999. APS has developed a reputation for its high standards of end user support and service, its application knowledge and its genuine desire to work with its customers to optimize their projects productivity, safety and operating costs as they are impacted on by lighting and safety product choices.
APS Provides your project with:
- Access to the best lighting solutions for heavy equipment, light vehicles, fleets and industrial applications.
- Access to the latest radar collision alert products and a full range of fleet safety products;
- Access to practical industrial and site personnel safety solutions;
- Access to an experienced lighting and safety team that understands your applications and standards and is prepared to work hard to ensure your satisfaction;
- Innovative and new technology solutions.
Creating a safer and more productive environment where machines, vehicles and people co-exist.
To become a leading international wholesale distribution and industrial marketing group specialising in
lighting and vehicle safety product solutions for use in rugged operating environments.
To know our products technically better than any of our competitors and to be able to utilize this knowledge to provide real solutions to our market.
To establish a seamless customer and distribution service center that is efficient and customer oriented from inquiry to repeat purchase.
APS Values & Character
Our Values & Character comes from:
Caring about our team and the culture, behaviours we show our customers;
Constantly challenging and testing our solutions;
Caring about our customers their people and machines;
Caring about the environment that our customers, their stakeholders and our team operate and live in.
- Established APS support and distribution centers in USA, Australia, Chile, Peru, Colombia
- On-line catalog and quote request system
- Spot buys, MRO tender and procurement RFQ
- Established experience and credibility in supplying international mining and industrial projects
- Extensive supply, support and OEM networks established in all Key Markets
- Access to specialist staff who keep up to date with latest technologies.
- Sourcing of unique OEM product
- Buying power of a global network that is responsive
APS - Value Proposition
Experience: APS has been in the mining and industrial supply business since 1999 and has an incredible depth of knowledge: Installation / Specification / Support;
On the ground technicians providing: Training, Consultation, Installation, Commissioning, After Sales Support;
Demonstrated cost and safety benefits to resource industry customers in undertaking lighting and vehicle safety optimisation planning;
The breadth of application experience in Mining, Ports & Material Handling, OEM, Transportation, Government, Agriculture, Construction, Forestry industries allows APS to share with its customers information as to what are customers are doing to solve similar problems.
$1.4m in stock held in 8 countries across the full lighting range; Vendor managed inventory; 7 days access to all international markets. Allowing for fast delivery times and minimised down time.
Product and Service synergies allows a much fuller and integrated product offering.
APS is committed to delivering the best service to our customers and in developing solutions for our customers that will reduce risk while improving safety and productivity.
Our policies describe the principles that guide our decisions and business operation.
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Quality Policy Statement
- Environmental Policy
- Diversity Policy