Brand: Peterson Manufacturing
Take control of your cargo or interior vehicle lighting with the new 5600 Timer Box Switch from Peterson Manufacturing. With a maximum load of 10 amp, the compact and easily-installed system is pre-programmed to switch on the LED cargo lights for 30 minutes at the push of a button.
The lights will dim momentarily to provide a two minute warning before shut-off, while up to three additional half hour cycles can be added to provide a total of two hours of uninterrupted lighting making it perfect for undertaking vehicle inspections.
Pressing and holding the button will turn the lights off, ensuring the flexible and energy efficient system gives you complete control of your interior environment at all times.
Built to withstand temperature fluctuations, it is available in both surface and recessed mounting configurations.
Features and Benefits
- 10 amp maximum load.
- Pre-programmed for 30 minutes of ON time per button push.
- Additional time can be added at any time.
- Lights flash per button push to indicate that command is received.
- Pushing and holding buttons turns off lights at any time.
- “2 minute warning” slowly dims and raises light level prior to shut-off.
Peterson 5600 Timer Box Switch Specifications
|Type||Switch with 30m timer|
|Current (max load)||10A|
|Pre-programmed 'On' time||30 minutes|
|Additional time programming||3 x 30 minutes|
|Maximum programmed time||2 hours|
|Warning time (light dims)||2 minutes|
|Mounting||5600: Surface mount|
5600-1: Recessed mount
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||5600: 0.55x3.5x3.5" (14x89x89mm)|
5600-1: 0.55x4.25x4.25" (14x108x108mm)
- Peterson 5600 Timer Box Switch Specification Sheet (PDF Letter Size) US
- Peterson 5600 Timer Box Switch Specification Sheet (PDF A4 Size) AUS
Applications: Cargo and interior, door exit, vehicle inspection lighting