True North Gear
The Aero-Vest™ is the heart of the new Transformer system. Designed to minimize heat trapping, and maximize air flow, the Aero-Vest™ provides more comfort and greater range of motion than conventional vest designs.
The modular design allows you in just seconds to add or drop a tool belt; add or remove a 3L hydration unit; or convert the Aero from a vest to a set of thigh packs. A range of carefully thought out and easily accessible pockets, gear loops and clip points keep your gear secure and close at hand.
True North Gear Aero-Vest™ Wildland Features & Benefits ▲
- 3-D cooling mesh
- Converts from vest to two thigh packs in seconds
- 12 pockets for organization and quick access
- Hydration ready (hydration unit sold separately)
- Radio pocket with adjustable keeper strap
- Detachable F.O.G. case with page protectors and book marks
- Flagging tape dispenser
- Two 2”x4” Velcro patches for ID
- Grab/ drag handle
Width: 3 " (76.2 mm), Height: 14 " (355.6 mm), Length: 10 " (254 mm)