Why consider this corrosion-resistant AC junction box light for your industrial, mining, or marine requirements?
- Corrosive environments are harsh on lights and may cause premature burnouts and failures. Lack of illumination on the worksite due to such failures is a safety concern.
- Designed to fight against acid mist, the plastic tri-coated aluminium housing eliminates corrosion in high-risk environments.
- IP68 and IP69K, and UL1598a rated makes it perfect for marine application, slurry areas for mining, chemical mixing stations, and walkway lighting for floatation cells.
- Can be easily mounted on most surfaces, and also be utilised in chain lighting.
- 180° ultra-wide flood producing 1,000 Lu from only 10W.
To learn more: Click Here