Why consider the ABL ‘No-glare’ Work Light Range for your fleet of heavy vehicle and machinery in mining and construction?
- No-glare optics light up the worksite without shining light on the workers’ eyes or on-coming traffic.
- A cut-off line produced by pushing light forward and downward allows for the worksite to be safely illuminated without disturbing the workers.
- Reduces fatigue on workers caused by constant light shining on their eyes.
- Get just the right amount of light with 2000, 1500, 1000 lumen options.
- Its tough design makes it able to withstand any type of job, from material handling to construction.
To learn more: Click Here