Protecting your driver. Providing your witness
Incidents involving vehicles are time-consuming issues to resolve. A lack of solid evidence can often mean companies automatically accept liability, but easy settlements have led to an increase in cases against those operators – who quickly get known as a soft-target for further similar claims. False claims, crash-for-cash and shrinkage are now costing businesses millions each year. Add to this the issues of vandalism and attacks on drivers and the job of a transport manager becomes evermore difficult.
By capturing footage from vehicle-mounted cameras, Brigade’s Mobile Digital Recorder (MDR) offers the solution. It provides an accurate witness and gives irrefutable evidence in the case of an incident. Having recorded footage where there are conflicting reports of actual events or by being able to prove a staged accident, companies can make major cost savings whilst importantly support their drivers, who are often the subject of increased scrutiny after an incident.
MDR-504-500 – 4 channel 500GB hard disk recorder (5122)
MDR-504GW-500 – 4 channel 500GB hard disk recorder with WiFi and 4G (5123)
MDR-504G-500 – 4 channel 500GB hard disk recorder with 4G (5124)
MDR-504W-500 – 4 channel 500GB hard disk recorder with WiFi (5125)
Brigade’s MDR range includes four-channel mobile DVR with a 500Gb hard drive and eight-channel, 1TB models. Both four and eight-channel vehicle recorders include models with WiFi and/or 4G connectivity capabilities, allowing data to be accessed from the recorder without physically having to go to the vehicle.
- Proof against insurance claims such as ‘crash-for-cash’ scams
- Recording provides protection for drivers who may be wrongly accused
- Provides irrefutable evidence in the case of accidents and legal proceedings
- Encourages driver best practice, so less vehicle damage and accidents
- Vandalism deterrent
- Peace of mind for passengers and drivers
- Records from up to eight cameras simultaneously.
- Up to 1862 hours recording time.
- Pre- and post-trigger recording of up to 60 minutes preceding or following an incident.
- Simultaneous mirror-recording onto an in-built SD card, meaning there is always back-up of footage.
- Built-in GPS for recording speed and location
- Eight configurable trigger inputs.
- Audio functionality with high quality compression (monitor and/or camera must have microphone).
- Motion detection for capturing footage when the vehicle is unattended.
- G-sensor provides impact data and accelerating and braking.
- Footage is protected by a non-visible digital watermark. Files that have been tampered with no longer play meaning a more reliable source of evidence for use in legal proceedings.
- Search by date, time and triggered events such as G-Force, speed or motion detection.
- Exported clips have embedded software – allows footage to be viewed without the need for additional software.
- Compatible with Brigade’s vehicle CCTV camera monitor systems and Backeye®360 systems.
- Brigade MDR (Mobile Digital Recorder) 500 Series Specification Sheet (PDF Letter Size) US
- Brigade MDR (Mobile Digital Recorder) 500 Series Specification Sheet (PDF A4 Size) AUS
Applications: Fleet vehicles, articulated trucks, waste trucks, fuel tankers, utility trucks, road sweepers, buses and minibuses, vans, lorries
Width: 7.5" (190 mm), Height: 3" (75 mm), Depth: 8.8" (222 mm)
Brigade (MDR) Mobile Digital Recorder, 4 channel, 500GB hard disk recorder (5122)
Brigade (MDR) Mobile Digital Recorder, 4 channel, 500GB hard disk recorder with WiFi and 4G (5123)
Brigade (MDR) Mobile Digital Recorder, 4 channel, 500GB hard disk recorder with 4G (5124)
Brigade (MDR) Mobile Digital Recorder, 4 channel, 500GB hard disk recorder with WiFi (5125)