Cole Hersee Co.
Each pole handles 125A (continuous) at up to 36V DC.
Features and Benefits
- Controls two systems, or it can be used to disconnect both positive and negative of the same circuit (which is required in some countries.)
- Contact ratings: 125A continuous, 750A intermittent.
- Silver contact surfaces. Epoxy-sealed and gasket-sealed.
- Both poles are separately insulated.
- Compatible with Littelfuse lock-out kits.
- Four 3/8” -24 stud terminals. Lockwasher and two brass hexnuts per stud are provided.
- 3/4” -16 thread. Fits panels up through 1/4” (6.4mm).
- O-ring seal in mounting stem; gasket seal at terminal insulator. Epoxy seal at case, mounting stem and locating pin.
- Heavy duty plated steel case.
Cole Hersee 75907 Specifications
|Details||Double Pole Off-On - Disconnects battery and field circuits|
|Contact Rating||6-36V DC; Large studs-2000A intermittent 30 sec. On 3 min. Off; 300A continuous. Small studs-20A continuous|
|Installation||3/4inch through hole|
|Mounting Stem||3/4 - 16 thread fits panel through 1/4 thick|
|Mounting Torque||20ft lbs (27 Nm)|
|Stud Torque||4.4 to 7.4 ft lbs (6-10Nm)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +29°C|