Introducing PreView Wireless for Waste
PreView® Wireless utilises Preco’s patented, pulsed radar technology to detect objects in an operator’s blind spot and reduce backing accidents. If something is detected, the operator receives an audible and visual active warning in the cab, giving them time to react and avoid an accident.
By eliminating the need to install cables through the truck body, PreView Wireless reduces installation time by more than half, while still providing the best blind spot detection protection available. Made from rugged components designed to withstand the harsh environmental conditions found in many industries, from mines and construction sites to long-haul travel and ports.
Features and Benefits
- Secure dedicated wireless network connection
- Detection Range* up to 15m (45ft) with the ability to set detection zone as low as 3m (10ft). Offers ability to customise the visual and audible alert at different distances.
- Detection range customised through the in-cab display
- Provides one touch audible alert acknowledgement
- Warning alerts automatically change as the threat of accident increases
- Intuitive graphics for each detection zone utilises standard warning protocols: Stop sign, Yield sign and Green light
- Less than 0.25A current draw
- Connects to reverse lights for power
- Ability to customise detection zone onsite with PrecoNet Service Tool
- Built to meet rugged SAE J1455 Specs
* Detection Range is dependant upon the type of obstructions between the sensor and display location.
PreView® Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Specifications
|Detection Ranges||User adjustable from 3 - 15m (10 - 45ft)|
|Warning Ranges||User adjustable|
|Transmitter||Pulsed RF transmitter at 5.8GHz operating under FCC Part 15.249|
|Current Draw||0.2 amp maximum, inrush current limited to 1A|
|Vibration||25G RMS all three axes|
|Shock||25G all three axes|
|IP Rating||IP67 (encapsulated to protect from dust and moisture)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Wireless||ZigBee 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.15.4 compliant DSSS baseband|
|Compliance||Compliant with FCC part 15.247, FCC ID: OXZWD7102|
|Data Update Rate||125 ms|
|Polarity||Negative ground, polarity protected to 150V|
|Transient Spike Protection||Over voltage protected to 150V|
|Housing (sensor)||Polycarbonate radome|
|Sensor Mount||Four 0.25" (6.4mm) diameter holes on 8.54" horizontal centers and 2.00" vertical centers.
Unit is supplied with #10 SS screws for mounting purposes.
|Display Mount||User dependent, ¼-20 thread|
|Sensor Connection||Deutsch DT06-08SA-E008|
|Display Connection||Three 26 AWG wires, connect to ignition and/or reverse lamp circuit|
|Display Aux Output||Single 26 AWG wire, +33V tolerant
Active State: switched to ground, over current protected to 125mA sink maximum.
Inactive State: high impedance
|Sensor Weight||2.3 lb (1.04 kg)|
|Sensor Dimensions (DxWxH)||1.4x10.5x4.4" (36x267x112mm)|
|Display Weight||0.27 lb (0.12 kg)|
|Display Dimensions (DxWxH)||1.34x3.6x3.36" (34x84x85mm)|
|Wireless Signal Range||Up to 15m / 45’ (please test this range prior on the vehicle as this may vary
depending upon the type of obstructions between the sensor and display location)
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Specification Sheet (PDF Letter Size) US
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Specification Sheet (PDF A4 Size) AUS
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Sensor Manual (PDF Letter Size) US
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Sensor Manual (PDF A4 Size) AUS
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Display Manual (PDF Letter Size) US
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Display Manual (PDF A4 Size) AUS
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Installation Guide (PDF Letter Size) US
- PreView Wireless WorkSight – Pulsed Radar Installation Guide (PDF A4 Size) AUS
Applications: Heavy equipment, mining, agriculture, oil & gas, construction, long-haul, trucks, material handling, port & marine, military, utility vehicles