Brand: Collision Alert Systems
All-in-one Safety System Integrates Vision with Active Blind Spot Detection
- Combines best in class active blind spot detection radar with visual clarification camera and in-cab monitor
- Monitor supports up to four cameras and 24 sensors for complete coverage
- Automatically switches to single screen view where detection occurs (multi-sensor and camera configuration)
Introducing the latest breakthrough in the PreView family of active collision awareness safety systems, PreView Plus. This new system integrates easily with the latest PreView Radar family of sensors providing direct connection from the sensor to the camera to the monitor. The end result is a single-system solution for your active blind spot detection and visual clarification needs. The key features of this system include:
- Provides single point of focus for driver by integrating detection indicators directly on to the monitor.
- Supports up to 4 cameras/views and 24 sensors for 3600 blind spot coverage
- Monitor’s menu buttons simplify pairing sensors with a camera
- The driver has the ability to silence the audible alert by pressing a key on the monitor panel. This allows the driver to visually clarify the object is not a threat and silence the alert so it won’t become an annoyance.
- When the vehicle is put into reverse, the monitor will switch to full screen showing only the rear camera view (regardless of any detections on other sensors).
Learn how you can achieve more than 75% reduction in backing accidents like other PreView customers report by starting your pilot project today.
Features & Benefits
- All-in-one blind spot detection, active warning & visual clarification
- Connect directly to latest PreView radar sensor(s)
- Color coded indicators overlay on screen to give operator approximate distance information
- Audible alert can be acknowledged by operator with a simple press of a button on the monitor
- Preview® Plus Specification Sheet (PDF Letter Size) US
- Preview® Plus Specification Sheet (PDF A4 Size) AUS